Monday, January 30, 2012

Numb

I had my HSG done today. It was not as bad as I thought! Thank you, Lord! I felt a minimum amount of discomfort. I was able to go to work and did not cramp at all. The doctor/radiologist said things look normal. He said he did not see any blockage. Good news! So, if this is good news and everything looks normal, then tell me why i wanted to cry when I was told the results. I just feel like, "WTH?! Why can't we have a baby then?!" I'm feeling so numb and burned out. All the TTC stuff, demands at work, things for my thesis...ughhh. I'm tired of feeling sad and mad and upset. I'm just tired. :(

Well, on to the next step. I need to call my OB/GYN. Clomid...if that doesn't do it, on to an RE. ;)


"If you're not willing to risk it all, then you don't want it bad enough"

No comments:

Post a Comment