Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Job Search

It's about that time...time to start looking for a new j-o-b! I work in career services currently for a for-profit vocational school. Talk about too much stress! It is just no bueno in this baby making situation. I am for sure leaving this company and never looking back. The expectations they expect of us are flat out ridiculous! The past few nights, I've been waking up in the middle of the night thinking and stressing about work! Not good! I know the education field is just not at it's best right now with budgets and all, but I'm determined to get out of this hell hole. I've been talking it over with the hubby and he agrees. I'll even get back into substitute teaching and tutoring even though it's a little more inconsistent. I just don't think this job is worth my health. My blood pressure is definitely up. I had a missed call from my ob/gyn yesterday. I'm sure she wants to go over my HSG and go over the next steps. I'll be calling her when the office opens and I'll be sure to share what's next. One day at a time...one day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment