Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Case of the Tuesdays

I really do not want to go into work today. I'm feeling stressed and not liking my new director. That's the last thing I need in life is more stress...definitely not good for baby making. I am trying to get my head out of this negative place. *sigh*

I saw this on a friend's FB the other day -

While you’re hating your life just because you can’t get what you want, someone is praying to have a life like yours.

It's sometimes hard to be thankful and content when things just are not going as planned. It's easy to sit there and cry and be upset (which I did the other day because I had to let it out). I know I just have to keep going and keep trying and keep aiming for positive change. 

Thanks for reading...needed a quick vent session :)

No comments:

Post a Comment