Friday, December 2, 2011

Cheers to Friday --- and Kinda Saturday

I love Fridays! It's the most unproductive day of the work week. Lol. Ever since I started this blog, I've been feeling more upbeat. Cheers to Fridays and positive vibes! It is very much needed.

Tomorrow the hubby and I will be attending a baby shower. Let the "When are you guys having one?" comments begin...again. The hubby and I have decided that this time around, we are going to be a little more straight with people. We've tried dodging the questions for the past 2 years since we've started TTC. We'd say things like, "We are gonna travel first" or "When I turn 30" or "We are still enjoying the honeymoon stage". Yeah well...those are starting to lose its effect now that it's been almost 3 years since we've been married, since I just turned 30, and since we've done a good amount of traveling. So, our response to the ever-so-dreaded "When are you guys having one?" will simply be, "We are trying, so hopefully soon, but we'd rather not talk about it now." I think it's straightforward and it gives off that awkward feel to not go on with the conversation. Lol. I just have to say it without sounding like a b!tch, rolling my eyes, or having watery eyes! Well, I'll keep you updated on how it goes. It's going to be our line through the many holiday and social events we will be attending this month. We should master it. ;)

Anyhoo, cheers to Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment