Monday, December 19, 2011

A Dream...

I had a dream last night that I was at the hospital and in labor. It's an obvious dream, but just thought I would look up a dream interpretation for fun...

"If you are a woman and dream that you are in labor indicates your desire to be pregnant and to start a family. To experience or feel labor pains or Braxton Hicks contractions in your dream indicate the anticipation of hard work ahead. If you are actually pregnant, then the dream serves as a rehearsal for the actual birth. The dream is trying to prepare you for labor and proper breathing."


It felt so real when I woke up. *sigh* I have to admit, I'm feeling a little sad right now. What a great Christmas present that would be to be pregnant...it'll happen...one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment