Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Lovely Day

Today was absolutely grand. I was a little concerned that I'd be weirded out by all the "When are you gonna have a baby?" questions at the baby shower we attended, but I think the hubby and I handled it well. We simply said hopefully next year will be the year and changed the subject. We are still finding things out about us and our infertility issues, so until we truly know, we will not be able to give full on answers.

Being surrounded by good friends and loved ones made my day though. Sometimes I feel selfish for having days where I cry and become saddened by the fact that we haven't gotten pregnant yet. I have a wonderful husband, huge and loving family, and awesome friends. I'm blessed. I'm thankful. Good night to a lovely day.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment